Today’s card is not one but three. Years ago when I first began studying the Tarot, I was told that I needed Mary K. Greer’s Tarot For Yourself [aff]. My teacher in the Craft told me that. And she was so right.
One of the lessons of that book is the Body, Mind, Spirit daily draw. MKG details how to do that so I won’t bore you here. I did the BMS draw daily for many years. Lately I’ve gotten away from that.
I felt like doing it this morning so I’m sharing it with you. Using the Medicine Woman Tarot (a recent gift from friends which is STILL making me smile), I drew the Fool (Seed), Lovers (Ecstasy) and the Three of Arrows.
Body: Fool. I am reminded that seeds need time to grow. And seeds sometimes need to be replanted. The work I’m doing on my physical self is taking root. I need to keep being optimistic. Taking a chance on myself is worth it.
Mind: Lovers. I am reminded that I must love others as I love myself. When I slide into Negativeville about others, it invariable causes me to also become negative about myself. I do try to avoid negative people. At work, because of what I do, that’s impossible. I’m faced with negativity from customers as well as co-workers. I have to shed that from my mind. No bringing that home.
Spirit: Three of Arrows. Shot through the heart and you’re to blame. You give love a bad name. I just saw that a day or two ago on Twitter in reference to this card. It still makes me laugh. But the spirit of this card for my Spirit tells me that clear thinking can reconnect me. Spirit self is part of my mental focus. I just have to reknit the bones. (this makes sense to me.)
It’s hard to do a reading like this here. It’s a very personal spread.
Do you do a daily draw of any type? What do you want from it? Why do you do it?
My reasons are to have something to talk about here AND to give myself a bit of a push for the day.
Seek joy, y’all. Pass it on!
Medicine Woman Tarot
Here’s the book I mentioned and that I have all of my students purchase.
I’m going to be drawing a name from my newsletter list today for a free reading. Will it be you? Sign up now. The winner will be announced in the March newsletter (as soon as I get it out so don’t delay in signing up. LOL! )
- AQUARIUS Queen of Cups Nurture self. Love self. Do the same for others. Let them do it for you. Create a family of lovers. Extend yourself this week.
- PISCES Page of Wands Practice what you believe. Don’t slack. You gain ground when you focus on the journey. You are your word so make it count.
- ARIES Two of Pentacles Make careful choices. What you do this wk will affect your coming year greatly. Money for then starts now. Guard resources.
Have you heard my free March podcast in-depth monthly tarotscopes. I hope you enjoy them.
- TAURUS Nine of Pentacles Hard work rewarded. Watch for growth. Nurture it. Money comes from unexpected source. Enjoy the fruits of your labor more.
- GEMINI Ace of Wands Your higher self invokes when you get still w/ yourself. Monkey mind won’t help. Energy needs to be harnessed/focused.
- CANCER Six of Wands Success comes to the patient perseverer. You can win but you must maintain attitude of gratitude in all. Hard work.
Want to see who’s been changing my world? Want to see why GALVANIZE is my sacred word of the year? Here’s my secret weapon! I started nearly a year ago. Best Investment EVER!
- LEO Ace of Swords It’s amazing what comes to you when you daydream. Allow mind to wander. Doodle. Make up songs. Seed energy of creativity.
- VIRGO Nine Of Cups Where can your dreams take you? Anywhere. Dreams may change over time, but check your “now”. How beautiful is that?
- LIBRA Three of Swords Doing the right thing can be hard. Follow your heart anyway. Listen to Inner Guidance System. IGS knows the way. Follow it.
Ready to eat better? Want some great products that will support you in your journey to a healthier you? Check out my best friend’s suggestions!
- SCORPIO Four of Pentacles Sharing is caring. Don’t focus on things more than on people. Open up to connections with others. Stuff isn’t that important.
- SAGITTARIUS Strength Healing comes when you embrace all of you. Monkey mind. Raging beast. Calm sage. you are beautiful. Put it all together.
- Capricorn Judgment To rise above, you must choose the right path, the right companions. Be clear in what you want. Give that to get that.
Just so you know, I am an affiliate of what I tout as my secret weapon. I am not an affiliate of my best friend’s stuff but she’s really succeeding with this program so I wanted to share it with you. Capisce`?
Ready to get serious about finding your joy and hanging on to your bliss? Want to get honest with yourself about what you need? Contact me to set up your conversation. I’ll help you seek joy, y’all.
Medicine Woman Tarot, US Games, 1987 used with permission. No further reproduction rights granted