Learning the Tarot With Arwen
May 10 – June 14, 2010
$90 due by 5/9/10
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL! $75 before April 15
Limited Class Size
Want to learn the Tarot but afraid there’s too much information?
Picked up two Tarot books and found conflicting thoughts?
Don’t know where to start?
Arwen can help!
Take a five week online class with Arwen Lynch. The goal of this class is to help beginner readers become comfortable with learning to read without the book. Experienced readers will benefit from new ways of seeing old cards. All levels are welcome.
- A Tarot deck that is a Thoth or RWS clone. Please email Arwen for pre-approval of your deck if you are not sure.
- A notebook or journal that you can use to take notes in. This needs to be something other than your computer as there will be art exercises and crayon is hard to get off the monitor.
- An open mind but more importantly an open heart. You will be reminded to allow joy as you wander the path of the Fool.
- A willing spirit to share and help. Your lessons will help your classmates as theirs will help you.
- Crayons or colored pencils (no really!)
- Week One: Through The Major Arcana With A Fool
- Week Two: The Sword May Be Mightier
- Week Three: A Fish Like Wands
- Week Four: In Your Cups?
- Week Five: Hey Buddy? Got a Coin?
This will be a much slower-paced class than my two week Tarot for Writers Basics class. We will focus on the Major Arcana in 3-4 lessons the first week. You will learn techniques on how to access your own intuitive instinct was well as ways to capture the meaning of each card for yourself.
Each subsequent week will feature one suit of the Tarot. You can expect to see 2-4 lessons per suit including hands-on assignments that will require homework.
This is an instructor-led class that is web-based. You will be invited to join a loop where we will explore the Tarot together.
All participants will receive a personal Universe 5 Tarot Consultation (valued at $25) from Arwen either via the phone or email. In person will be available if you are in the Austin, TX area. This reading will be done at a mutually convenient time and can be redeemed up to three months after this class ends.
Your instructor is Arwen Lynch, professional Tarot consultant and president of the American Tarot Association since 2007. You can read her full bio here.
Leave your questions as a comment or you can email Arwen.
Not sure? Want to talk to others who have taken a class with Arwen? Click here for the open testimonials from others who have shared knowledge with Arwen.
Excited about five weeks of in-depth Tarot exploration with Arwen?
Don’t want to be shut out because the class closed?
Reserve your spot now!