It’s been a busy week here in Austin and next week is already booked up too. How are you faring this April? I’m looking forward to the lunar eclipse of 4/15. Hoping I can stay up to watch AND hoping we have a clear night. My alter ego, Marilu Mann, is working on the second round of edits for the fourth book in the Lusting Wild series. This one has a really slimy villain who is giving me nightmares.
And if you love fairy tales, I hope you will check out my eBook Fairy Tale Tarot Spreads which features ten spreads based on the archetypes of fairy tales.
- AQUARIUS ILLUSION Don’t let doubts eat at you. Look for what’s real. Trust your gut. Smiles may hide knives. Stick to friends you know.
- PISCES KNIGHT OF PENTACLES Get the work done. Slow, steady=race won. Tend to the growth. Honor self by working with a present attitude.
- ARIES THE STAR Hopes can be fulfilled this week if you set your course now. Don’t wander. Focus on that dream. Emphasize the power of desire.
- TAURUS FOUR OF PENTACLES Worrying about money won’t fix things. Understanding what wealth really works better. People not things. Love not coin.
- GEMINI KING OF SWORDS Decisions must be made. No wavering. Ideas work when you do the work. Time to focus on what MUST be done. Stay fierce.
- CANCER TWO OF PENTACLES Don’t waste time. There’s a lot that you can get done but you must start now. Not a good week to ignore work OR play. Balance.
- LEO KING OF RODS Country living calling you? Be a leader. Go where you want to be led. Stop following. Their path isn’t yours. Walk your walk.
- VIRGO MASTERY Do not be surprised if more than one door opens. Don’t take on more than you can chew but don’t underestimate your bite.
- LIBRA THREE OF SWORDS Some things can’t be unsaid. Anxieties feed fear. Mind your tongue. Hearts are fragile. Don’t believe everything you fear.
- SCORPIO THE CLOSE Time to put away relationships that no longer serve. Clear out that heartspace for what’s coming. A healthy heart is needed.
- SAGITTARIUS THE HIGH PRIEST Who must you learn from? History is important. Kindness moves the hardest heart in your way. Students teach too.
- CAPRICORN PAGE OF SWORDS Cautionary tales begin with “seemed so nice” Less trust + more street smarts gets you further. Pretty faces sour hearts.
We are formed and molded by our thoughts. Those whose minds are shaped by selfless thoughts give joy when they speak or act. Joy follows them like a shadow that never leaves them. ~Buddha
Want to win your choice of a 3 card, 1 question reading or my 33 Days To Finish Your Book eCourse? Share this post on Tumbler, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc. Leave a comment below letting me know where you shared it and the link. (NOTE: If you tweet the statement below, no need to share the link. Just leave a comment.) Contest ends 4/14/2014 at midnight Pacific time.
Tarot of The Old Path, U.S. Games Systems Inc.
Possibly Related Posts:
- TarotBlogHop: GIMMEGIMMEGIMME!
- TarotCopes for December 14-20, 2014
- TarotCopes for Nov 30 – Dec 6, 2014
- TarotCopes for 11/23-11/29/2014
- TarotCopes for 11/16 – 11/22, 2014