- Afraid your story sucks?
- Are you worried that your plot isn’t twisted enough or is too twisted?
- Do you wonder if any editor or agent will ever be WOWED by your voice?
- Afraid that you will never finish that book?
If you can identify with these fears, you are at the right spot!
The fabulous news is you can write (and finish!) that next amazing book without losing your voice. I have specifically designed a three week course to show how the Tarot can help you grow as a writer.
Don’t worry! In this workshop, we will explore using Tarot to:
Make Your Characters Leap Off The Page
Defeat Writer’s Block
Talk To Your Muse
Access Your Writer’s Toolbox
Plot That Next Great Scene
There is no need for prior knowledge of Tarot. We will be using these 78 cards as Muse-whackers rather than divinatory insights.
Unleash the power of Tarot. In a typical three week online workshop, you will learn spreads that will help you deepen your plot and layer your story as well as your characters.
WHEN: June 5 – June 26, 2011
WHERE: Online via a Yahoogroups list
HOW TO JOIN: Send your payment to firstname.lastname@example.org via PayPal by 5/31/2011
What will you get?
- Specific spreads for your use in your writing
- An active teacher who answers questions and encourages you
- A guarantee to open your imagination to infinite possibilities
What do you need for this class?
- Time for lectures, homework and discussion
- A working printer to print the handouts
- Rider-Waite-Smith Tarot cards or a suitable clone
- The Complete Writer’s Guide to Heroes and Heroines
- Mary K. Greer’s 21 Ways to Read a Tarot Card
- Goal, Motivation & Conflict The Building Blocks Of Good Fiction
- Tarot for Your Self : A Workbook for Personal Transformation Second Edition
Writing as Marilu Mann, Arwen and her writing partner, Cai Smith, have sold nine stories to Ellora’s Cave. They use the techniques you will learn in this workshop to craft reviewer-wowing tales. Her classes, like her consultations, help you find new tools to deal with old problems. Read her full bio here.
Wait. Is there a cost for this?
- Yes, $45 (early bird special is $35 by Tuesday, May 1st)
- PayPal is my preferred method of payment.
- Checks must be cleared before you can join the workshop.
- If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.
- Class size is limited to 13 to ensure quality of response and interaction.
- Last day to sign up is Saturday May , 2011
- Still not sure? Check out what others have said about Arwen’s workshops and consultations.
The Writer’s Tarot Coach is ready to show you how Tarot can help you with your writing!