Here are this week’s Tarotscopes for March 2-8, 2014.
[Tweet “I read my 3/2-3/8 Tarotscopes today. Did you?”]
And don’t miss the monthly podcast here (bit.ly/MGd4aW).
- AQUARIUS NINE OF SWORDS Don’t let worry become an addicition. Break free of the mind rats that gnaw at your peace. Too much thinking frazzles.
- PISCES FIVE OF SWORDS Careful your thoughts don’t trap you. Cutting your nose to spite your face is just silly. Open your brain. THINK.
- ARIES THE EMPEROR Strength applied wisely increases your power. Not wisely? Yeah…that. Focus on building your personal success first.
- TAURUS THE LOVERS Leave a chair open for someone to join you. Stop closing off. Solo isn’t the only way to live. Choose a table w/ two chairs.
- GEMINI TWO OF PENTACLES Juggling comes naturally. Use all your skills this week to make home balance with work and vice versa. Balance, dear.
- CANCER TEN OF WANDS Passion can weigh you down if you try to do it all. Make a list. Prioritize. Bungee before sushi. No new tasks this week.
- LEO KING OF WANDS Lead with your heart. Light the path with your smile. Big events require all your energy. Smile. They will follow joyfully.
- VIRGO KNIGHT OF WANDS Expect new horizons. Fast times force you to get engaged. Put your goggles on and face the winds, darlings. FLY.
- LIBRA SIX OF CUPS Old friends turn up. You may find old photos reminding you of them. Reach out to connect. Someone may need you more than you know.
- SCORPIO TWO OF SWORDS Face off within your self. Decisions have to be made. Are you listing all the reasons pro/con? Make it happen. Choose.
- SAGITTARIUS ACE OF PENTACLES So much potential. Reach inside to find that creative spark. You can start that business, paint that picture…
- CAPRICORN KNIGHT OF SWORDS Mental decisions must be made about where you need to be. Things may move faster than you like. Rushing to get it done.
As always I appreciate your sharing this with your friends via Twitter or G+ or Facebook. Have a great week!
Images from the Portico Tarot. All rights reserved by Elizabeth Leggett. No permission to reproduce this image anywhere else.
Seek joy, y’all. Pass it on!