[Tweet “I read my weekly @tarotscopes. Do you?”]
Here are your Tarotscopes for the week of February 16-22, 2014. Enjoy! Feel free to share them if you like.
- AQUARIUS THE STAR You are being given a chance to shine. Focus on the big prize. Reach for your highest goal. You deserve this. You own this. Seek it, baby!
- PISCES TWO OF SWORDS Decision time. Choices need to be made decisively. Dilly-dallying will hurt you in the long run. Don’t angst. Just choose.
- ARIES NINE OF CUPS Oh yeah baby! Expect good things and good things come. Put your heart out there. Make that big wish. See what magic happens.
- TAURUS KNIGHT OF SWORDS Well, if they back you into a corner, you may have to hiss a bit. But remember you are in charge of your happiness. Not them.
- GEMINI EIGHT OF WANDS Time for swift action is here. You may have to make soul-saving decisions fast. Don’t delay. Get chores done early.
- CANCER CHARIOT Determination and focus will get you where you want to be. Don’t get sidetracked. Make a to-do list now. Start right away.
- LEO HANGED KITTY Not moving? Life stalled? Stop reviewing life from the same vantage point. To get unstuck, CHANGE YOUR PERSPECTIVE!
- VIRGO TEMPERANCE Moderation in all things–even moderation. 😀 Balance work/play. Yeah, it’s hard. Do it anyway for best results.
- LIBRA ACE OF SWORDS That idea you get this week could be THE ONE. Strike while the iron is hot (or the bird is near). Inspiration happens.
- SCORPIO DEVIL Sometimes you feel trapped because you believe you won’t be safe anywhere else. Challenge your own complacency. Free your soul.
- SAGITTARIUS FOUR OF CUPS There is enough love for everyone. Don’t let jealousy defeat you. Worrying over what’s yours/theirs will tear you apart.
- CAPRICORN SEVEN OF WANDS What needs defending? What can defend itself? Hard questions for your protective nature but they have to learn this lesson.
Cat’s Eye Tarot, created by Debra Givin © 2011 by U.S. Games Systems, Inc., 179 Ludlow Street, Stamford, CT 06902 USA. Used with the permission of U.S. Games Systems, Inc.. All rights reserved.