Welcome to 2014, y’all. It’s going to be an amazing year! Are you ready? You may make resolutions…you may not. For me, I use the 2014 Create Your Amazing Year Workbook+Planner to set and achieve goals.
Goals achieved in 2013?
- Newsletter grew over 400%
- eCourse released
- Fairy Tales Tarot Spreads ebook illustrated by Lisa Hunt released
- Relationship strengthened (actually getting married this January) (unexpected goal)
- Income increased 150%/
- New car (unexpected goal)
- Asked to guest blog for Leonie Dawson’s website in January (unexpected goal)
- Asked to be a conversation leader at
Toni Gilbert’s Northwest Astrology and Tarot Salon (unexpected goal)
- Signed up for retreat with Joanna Powell Colbert
Just a stellar year all the way around. And here are your 2014 January Tarotscopes!
My affirmation for the last day of 2013 was this
Today I’m focused on 2013. I bless what didn’t work for the lessons I learned. I bless what did work for the blessings that came. I acknowledge those who left my world. I give thanks to those that stayed. I’m a happy woman. Loved and loving, I love each of you. Seek joy, y’all. Pass it on.
So what is your focus for 2014?
Empress, Cat’s Eye Tarot, U.S. Games
Seek joy, y’all. Pass it on.
[Tweet “Check out your January Tarotscopes. Let’s compare notes. What card did you get?”]