Welcome to your weekly Tarotscopes!
Tomorrow night join me as I chat with Bindiya Aravandekar about her approach to coaching using the Akashic Records. We will be taking questions from the chat room. I’m really looking forward to this show and hope to see you there. The show is called You Never Know hosted by PEN.
Remember that I am doing three card readings via email for anyone who buys the downloadable workbook here. Buy the Life version, the Business version or the combo in downloadable form then email me to set up your reading. Yes, I believe in this workbook wholeheartedly because of my own personal experience in working with it. I am definitely an evangelist when it comes to this and I didn’t even COMPLETE it. No lie! 😀
I’m pretty thrilled with the results my 33 Days To Finish Your Book eCourse is producing. Folks are loving using Tarot to plot their way to “the end.”
This week’s deck has been charming the socks right off me! And as cold as it’s been in Texas, that’s bad. But I just can’t get enough of Lunea Weatherstone and Gary A. Lippincott’s fabulous Victorian Fairy Tarot.
[Tweet “I read my weekly Tarotscopes already. Did you?”]
Tarotscopes for December 15-21, 2013
- AQUARIUS KNIGHT OF SUMMER Time to reach out. Time to let someone know your feelings. The deep ones. The ones that make you blush. Yes those.
- PISCES NINE OF SPRING Getting down to the nitty-gritty mentally is all good but don’t forget to open up your brain windows to let in some fresh thoughts.
- ARIES STARS Look up. Allow joy. Seek higher goals knowing your way is lit/guided by the Universe. We WANT you to succeed so reach up, darling.
- TAURUS NINE OF WINTER Tuck in this week. Shelter your passions. Don’t let outsiders ruin it. They cannot understand your need to hibernate.
- GEMINI QUEEN OF WINTER Ice in your veins? No. Simple logic about what works for you. Your emotions are yours. You get to be in charge of them.
- CANCER MAGISTRATE Compassion plus discernment are the keys. Be fair to you and to them for the best outcome. Don’t overcompensate please.
- LEO QUEEN OF SPRING Let joy ride you. Be a beast of happiness. Spread the love because you can. Show others how to control their spirit!
- VIRGO TEMPERANCE Filling your well is good. Be aware of each thing that you do. Balance work/play more. Delicate tasks require infinite patience.
- LIBRA SUN Time to show off. Put on your glad rags. Shine up your house. Celebrate your loved ones. Just be happy. Spread the joy, sweetheart!
- SCORPIO SEVEN OF SUMMER It’s okay to try things on. It’s okay to indulge in some window shopping. Trying on doesn’t mean buying. Sample this week.
- SAGITTARIUS HERALD OF SPRING Listen for good news. Create headlines for yourself this week. Make a joyful noise as you LIVE your life for you.
- CAPRICORN THREE OF SPRING Time to announce your big plans. Set things into motion. Join with others who sing your same song. Attract like minds.