Here are your weekly Tarotscopes. How was last week for you? I’ve got a fun week ahead that includes the inaugural launch of my internet-based broadcast. Yes, by tuning in at 9pm CST (7pm PST, 8PM MST, 10PM EST) you can see me as well as hear me.
You Never Know what I’ll say next. See you there! I apologize in advance for any heinous tomfoolery!
- AQUARIUS WHEEL Sometimes you have to turn the wheel yourself. Sometimes you have to go along for the ride. What will it be this week? Push or ride?
- PISCES LIGHTNING Take advantage of sudden flashes of insight. Seemingly “bad” events have more than a bit of gold. Get inspired by the BOOM.
- ARIES TWO OF WATER Notice who reaches out to you this week. Friendship comes in unusual packages. Be open to the different. Relationships grow.
- TAURUS GARDENER (EMPRESS) Abundance. Prosperity. Expect to be blessed this week. Fertile mind/body creates unstoppable successes. This week is a win.
- GEMINI THE TEACHER Lessons come. Keep your eyes open. Do try to remember this time. 2×4’s hurt. Weeds can help so pay attention before U toss them out.
- CANCER CANOE Master what nags you. Conquer what distracts you. Your focus makes this week. Do not let the pettiness of others throw you off course.
- LEO FOUR OF EARTH Abundance living means understanding you are blessed. Focus on that only this week.
- VIRGO THREE OF FIRE Focus on the offer. Focus on the future. Step towards what you want. Believe it to be real to make it real. This can happen. Don’t worry. Stay blessed.
- LIBRA THREE OF WATER Seek joy, y’all. Time to cut loose a little. Parties are favored. Fun times with friends. Remember you have to seek joy.
- SCORPIO EXPLORER OF EARTH Pay attention. What movement do you need to make for more abundance? Is there a job you need to try for? Have faith.
- SAGITTARIUS FOUR OF WATER Whoa, Nelly! What’s got you so down? Good week to do some internal housekeeping. Ditch dusty friends. Get green!
- CAPRICORN SEVEN OF WATER Make an emotional choice. Get involved on an emotional level. Immerse yourself in this happy thing. Live!
If you are doing one of the “push” months like NaNoWriMo or NaKniMo etc, I’d love to hear how you are doing with your progress.
Seek Joy, y’all. Pass it on.