- AQUARIUS EMPEROR Sometimes just standing up for yourself is enough. Other times you need to make scary noises. This is a week for both.
- PISCES DEVIL Oh you indolent life! Relax. Let the dust gather. Watch the weeds grow. Um. NOT. Breaking addictions is hard. Keep working.
- ARIES KING OF RABBITS (Wands) The watchful eye sees the coming danger. Don’t make worries but do stay alert to coming upsets.
- TAURUS FIVE OF BADGERS (Swords) Stop trying to fix the unfixable. Find better fruit. How much lemonade you can drink? Don’t need this.
- GEMINI SEVEN OF FOXES (Cups) How much time do you need to make the only decision you can make? When at a crossroads, you must cross or get run over.
- CANCER STRENGTH Trust. Scary, I know. Sometimes enemies turn to friends.Second chances may be in order. Own your own anger first.
- LEO KNIGHT OF RABBITS (Wands) Lots of activity this week but very little accomplishment. Just enjoy the ride for now. Follow passion.
- VIRGO TWO OF FOXES (Cups) Finding what you need is a matter of looking where you are. Appreciate your surroundings to get the most from this week.
- LIBRA TEN OF RABBITS(Wands) Taking on to much can dampen anyone’s enthusiasm. Try to say no more. Give yourself more free time for the best time.
- SCORPIO SIX OF CROWS (Pentacles) Share what you have. Accept others gifts. Create a community of open arms + giving hearts. Beautify your world.
- SAGITTARIUS QUEEN OF BADGERS (Swords) Approach her with care but approach you must. She expects due diligence most of all. Are you up for it?
- CAPRICORN THREE OF FOXES (Cups) Sometimes playing is the best thing to do. Let your hair down. Work on things that make you laugh out loud.
Featured deck is the Badgers Forest Tarot by Nakisha. Available here.
Thanks so much for sharing this post. It brings me joy!
Seek joy, y’all. Pass it on.
Thanks for following and liking me!